Backup Exec Licenses vary. Check with your Symantec Representative.*
Backup Exec Infrastructure Manager (BEIM): $1995. MSRP
*BE Integration is free with BEIM.
Backup Exec provides continuous, cost-effective, high-performance, and certified disk-to-disk backup and recovery.
- Backup Exec – The gold standard in Windows data protection for physical and virtual systems, providing comprehensive disk and tape backup and recovery support for Windows-based environments. Continuous data protection and patent-pending Granular Recovery Technology for critical Microsoft applications helps to ensure that business critical data is always protected and efficiently restored in seconds.
- Recover granular emails and files in seconds
- Eliminate daily backups
- Provides point-in-time recovery
- Integrated backup, recovery and archiving
- Protects both VMware and Hyper-V virtualization infrastructures with no agent
- Backup Exec Infrastructure Manager – As Backup Exec becomes largely distributed in an organization's IT infrastructure, so does the need for ways to automate the deployment, updates, upgrades, and licenses efficiently across the environment.
- Discover and Inventory Backup Exec 9.1-12.5
- Topological view of your Backup Exec infrastructure to view which systems are protected by which Backup Exec servers
- Centrally manage upgrades of Backup Exec version 9.1-12.5
- Centally manage updates/patches to Backup Exec 12.5 Servers, Agents, Options
- Centrally view all Backup Exec license keys
- View protected vs unprotected systems
- Proactive monitoring of Backup Exec disk space consumption of catalogs and disk-based backups
- Reduce TCO of Backup Exec deployments
- Backup Exec
- Backup Exec Infrastructure Manager
- Installing from Symantec Installation Manager
- Getting Started - Initial Configuration
- General Overview
- Deploy Backup Exec Software - Media Servers and Remote Agents
- Topology Map - A look at the Backup Exec Environment
- Storage Monitoring - know what your disks are doing
- Custom Scripting - backup jobs and more